Life coaching sessions- what to expect
How we structure life coaching sessions is entirely dependent on your needs. You decide what you want to achieve and I support your goals with caring encouragement, tools and proven tips.
Life coaching sessions cover:
Relaxation and maintaining balance
Relaxation can be used as a tool for focusing energy more effectively on the job at hand. Techniques of centering can help you achieve this and are used by many successful people. Life coaching sessions usually include meditation techniques to help you.
Most people learn how to listen, speak, present an image, and read body language through trial and error. A good communicator is one who is both assertive and receptive, while able to detach from situations when circumstances warrant in order making accurate observations.
Self-esteem is of central importance to our ability to function and feel alive. Poor self-esteem can result in self-destructive behavior and distorted perceptions. There are also less obvious conditions, such as the inability to communicate effectively through fear of inadequacy. Life coaching sessions can help you improve self-image fast.
Most people learn to negotiate almost entirely by trial and error and from the example of others. This method can leave quite a lot to chance. Having greater confidence in your ability to negotiate will make a positive difference to your relationships with others.
Conflicts and fears from the distant can negatively impact our immediate lives. The knowledge gained from exploring the past can offer an insight into existing behaviors and relationship choices. Life coaching sessions may involve looking into your past in order to understand where you are now.
Life coaching sessions help with:
Changing destructive emotions
- Transform negative emotions into positive ones
- Understand how emotions affect performance
- Relax totally
- Develop and maintain a high energy level
- Understand the elements of good communication
- Initiate and hold a conversation.
- The use of “Talk Language”
- The importance of listening
- Communicate effectively on the phone
Creating a successful self-image
- Increase belief in self
- Improve your imagination
- Develop the correct use of visualization
- The power of positive affirmations
Making decisions and solving problems
- Understand various ways of problem solving
- How the sub-conscious mind affects decision-making
- Responsive (not reactive) thinking.
Planning a successful future
- Take control of your career
- Understand your potential
- Clarify your values
Taking charge of your time
- Manage your time effectively
- Overcome procrastination
Displaying a successful persona
- Overcome negative conditioning
- Deal with success and all that comes with it
- Achieve success in every level of your life
Developing strong relationships
- Eliminate shyness
- Develop a positive attitude
- Initiate, hold, and terminate a conversation
- Be a valuable friend
Life coach sessions are personalised to suit your needs. How quickly you progress through the program will depend completely on the amount of work you put in. As a guide, three months should put you well on the road to self-mastery.
Life coaching sessions usually run for one hour.
Get in contact to find out more about life coaching sessions. I’m in Sydney for face to face meetings, and via Skype or phone if you live elsewhere in Australia.