The focus of life coaching is on facilitating your success by providing the essential tools for living. These tools, when integrated into everyday life, will allow you to function at your most productive level.
Whether personal or professional, you’ll fly. Just try and be held back! The boss will be wanting to promote you, your friends wanting to clone you, and your partner – just wait and see!
Life coaching sessions will help you:
- Clarify what you want from life (purpose, vision and philosophy)
- Set more effective goals
- Support and encouragement when you need it most.
- Maintain focus
- Keep you accountable and confront you about your commitments
- Providing a sounding board for your ideas and plans
- A well laid out strategic plan for you to follow
Life Coaching is a one-to-one personal development service. The goal is to assist you in reaching fullest potential in life. Through the use of mentoring, counseling, and facilitating, life coaching can address most blockages that get in the way of your success.
Areas addressed with life coaching include:
- Anger and conflict resolution
- Balancing erratic thought patterns
- Trusting your intuition
- Communicating and relating
- Confidence building
- Creative thinking
- Strategic purpose
- Dealing with difficult people
- Goal setting
- Motivating both self and others
- Overcoming self esteem issues
- Speaking in public
- Time management
- Understanding behaviours of yourself and others
There is nothing difficult about being coached. All you need is a willingness to reach a higher level of performance, learning or satisfaction. Life coaching sessions run for one hour. They are conducted face to face in Sydney, or via Skype / phone. Sessions are also available if you live anywhere in Australia.
Now it’s up to you to make the choice. Procrastinate some more, reject what I have to say, or act now for a better life. So get in contact if you are ready for change and would like to make a booking. Are you ready to start winning the game of life?